The ISTQB® certification structure is presented at www.istqb.org and can be seen as a tree with 3 branches:
- Core Training: starts at Foundation Level (the first and mandatory training for the overall training schema), followed by Advanced and Expert Levels
- Agile Training: after Core Foundation, you can proceed with Agile Foundation, and after to the Advanced Level trainings
- Specialist Training: a set of different trainings focused on specific areas of software testing
WinTrust can provide you an entire class training. If you want an individual registration in one of our calendar courses, please contact our partner www.rumos.pt.
We provide the following courses under the Core Training branch:
- Foundation Level – provides an overview of best practices and terminology standards
- Adv. Level Test Manager – with special focus on test management activities
- Adv. Level Test Analyst – with special focus on requirement-based test design techniques
- Adv. Level Technical Test Analyst – with special focus on test design techniques, based on the code structure, security, reliability, accessibility and portability.
We provide the following courses under the Agile Training branch:
- Agile Tester – provides an overview of Agile best practices and differences in when compared with traditional projects
We provide the following courses under the Specialist Training branch:
- Acceptance Testing – provides focus on the concepts, methods and practices of collaboration between product owners / business analysts and testers in acceptance testing
- Mobile Application Testing – provides the continuation of your testing skills towards to the mobile application testing
- Performance Testing – provides the continuation of your testing skills towards to the performance testing
- Security Tester – provides the continuation of your testing skills towards to the security testing
- Test Automation Engineer – provides the continuation of your testing skills towards to automation testing expertise
We have also non-ISTQB® trainings to complement your knowledge in:
- Introduction to RBT – Risk-Based Testing techniques to ensure you put the testing effort in the right place
- Introduction to UAT – User Acceptance Testing requires a collaboration level above other activities and this training opens your mind and provides an enhancement on your testing skills
We are also an ISTQB® Accredited Training Provider. Our training materials are also ISTQB® accredited.